Service Areas :
|Cleaning Services Brentwood||Cleaning Services Antioch|
|Cleaning Services Discovery Bay||Cleaning Services Oakley|
|Maid Service Brentwood||Maid Service Antioch|
|Maid Service Discovery Bay||Maid Service Oakley|
When the kitchen smells good everybody notices but when it smells bad it hits you like a ton of bricks. The kitchen stink can be absolutely horrible. If you can’t wait for Welcome home cleaning to do your cleaning then here are some tips you could do on your own in between.
Here are some easy natural remedies to get rid of those awful foul odors and make you kitchen smell nice and clean.
1. add 1/2 cub of baking soda into the drain.
2. Pour 1/2 cup white vinegar into the drain
3. Let this sit for 20 minutes
4. Add 6 cups of boiling water to flush all away
1. Put a small bowl with vinegar, orange peels and cloves. This will help get rid of that awful fishy smell and other smells hanging around from last night’s supper.
1. Wash out the garbage with vinegar and little bit of dish detergent.
2. Rinse well and set out in sunshine to dry
1. Get microwave safe bowl squeeze all juice of 1 lemon and 1 cup of water
2. Microwave on high until the water boils.
This will take about 2 to 3 minutes . Let it sit for 20 minutes.
3. Take damp cloth and wipe clean. The stuck on food usually comes right off.
AWWWW!!! Let’s get that kitchen smelling nice.
Return to: Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Return to: Cleaning Services Brentwood